Register

The Executioners

Author Topic: Una Thea and live stream  (Read 8504 times)

Offline Una Thea

• Captain
  • Uninitiated
    • My Flickr
Una Thea and live stream
« on: April 05, 2013, 02:46:53 »
Hello ya'll.

I've recently started streaming once in a while - and I'll do my best to make some highlights from my streams.

Not going to promise many streams a month really, since it kind of takes up plenty of traffic (which I only have 140gb per/month). But these highlights and videos might give you lads some idea about how my EvE-days go, and that way you guys could either learn something or, actually more likely, teach me something afterwards. ;)

My stream can be found here on twitch.tv and the highlighted videos can be found here. Enyo vs. Thorax can be found here, and here can you see a Oracle + pod blown up for a total value of 372.5m ISK.
Total kills for today (04.04.2013) so far are about 810m while losses are about 50m (one Thorax).

Questions? Medals? Pewpews?

Best regards,
Una Thea.

I will add more information/walloftext here later, this just has to do for now. Will be highlighting losses as well most likely.
Best regards,
Una Thea.

Offline CW Itovuo

• Uninitiated
Re: Una Thea and live stream
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 04:26:47 »
Sounds like your bromance w/ Sard is paying dividends.   Look forward to watching your channel.

Offline HUROME

• The Herald
  • TEXN Directors
  • Lyftee
  • TROUT SLAP!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 04:32:05 »
Really nice kills man, the oracle was just bad bad bad. what the hell was he thinking jumping in after you with tachyons?

Keep up the good work :)
Always outnumbered, never outgunned!

Offline Una Thea

• Captain
  • Uninitiated
    • My Flickr
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 05:24:30 »
Funny things actually - I hadn't seen Sard Caid for a good while, and the same day I try out streaming he shows up! :o
Best regards,
Una Thea.

Offline CW Itovuo

• Uninitiated
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 09:51:34 »
Good fights (on your part)  :P

Still need to adjust your microphone gain.   Set your volume to whatever is "normal" for you w/ youtube viewing, then watch your twitch feed, and you'll understand.

http://www.twitch.tv/unathea/videos

Offline Una Thea

• Captain
  • Uninitiated
    • My Flickr
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 16:00:38 »
Still need to adjust your microphone gain.

Yeah. Been trying to get my mic. higher but there isn't a single option I can get higher for it it seems - and it doesn't give me the option of 'mic. boost' sadly. Maybe I should just buy a new one.. >:(
Best regards,
Una Thea.

Offline idun

• Admins
  • Master Lyfter
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 05:51:11 »
The new one sounds great.

Offline Una Thea

• Captain
  • Uninitiated
    • My Flickr
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2013, 13:45:44 »
Unlimited download and upload would be appreciated, only have 140 gb per month before they slow down the connection to modem speed. :o
Best regards,
Una Thea.